WW seeks talented team members who can handle day-to-day account needs at the direction of account leaders.

The account coordinator (AC) is a key member of an agency team, focused on assisting senior staffers in developing comprehensive public relations, social media, digital marketing and content creation programs with a focus on earned media and owned media. The AC works directly with agency account executives/senior account executives/account directors to create and implement strategies and tactics for clients and the agency.

The ideal AC candidate will have excellent writing, communications and organizational skills with a baseline understanding of how a strategic communications agency works. As client account duties can change daily, prospective candidates should also be able to adapt quickly to new situations. The AC will have the opportunity to assist with day-to-day account management in preparation for potential assistant account executive (AAE) and account executive (AE) roles in the agency.

In addition to general client duties, the AC will have a key team role in learning, developing and extending WW’s proprietary StoryCrafting process.


The successful account coordinator (AC) candidate will connect with clients, team members and partners quickly in an outgoing, friendly manner. The AC uses persuasive communication skills to gain the interest and involvement of others. The AC possesses an extreme sense of urgency to get work done accurately and in accordance with WW standards and policies.

The work pace at WW is fast. ACs will make daily decisions on their work by seeking the ideas and advice of others, then acting, always within the guidelines of the WW employee handbook and in alignment with WW’s core values. Change is an ongoing part of this job and you embrace it with the support and guidance of management.

Reporting structure

  • Accountable overall to the vice president of results and executive leadership team
  • Accountable on a daily basis to account directors (AD), account executives (AE), content director (CD) and digital and inbound marketing director (DIMD), depending on the project


  • Assist with agency initiatives to develop PR, digital, social and owned content for clients
  • Work with AD, AE, CD and DIMD to manage day-to-day client programs
  • Create content for ongoing client needs, including press releases, media pitches, paid and organic social posts, blog posts, articles, email blasts, content calendars, etc. 

WW Marketing

  • Assist with agency initiatives to develop PR, digital, social and owned content for WordWrite
  • Create content for programs to further promote WW to external audiences, including (but not limited to) social media content calendars, blog posts and marketing materials 

Professional Development

  • Participate in professional development activities to expand industry knowledge and experience
  • Work with WW leadership to map out a short-term and long-term path for personal and professional growth and development as a member of the WW team


  • Experience: Entry level, agency internship experience preferred
  • Education: A four-year degree in Public Relations, English, Communications, Marketing or a related area of study, with an overall emphasis on professional writing
  • Expected billability*: 65-75 percent, or five-six hours a day, which can be adjusted at the discretion of the vice president of results (*The amount of time executing work that can be billed back to a client.)


  • Hybrid work schedule to accommodate work-life balance (3 days in the office per week, two days work from home per week)
  • Competitive base salary, with multiple bonus opportunities tied to growth of the agency's success and other metrics to be determined in coordination with the executive leadership team through the hiring process
  • Medical insurance (60% of major medical premium paid by WordWrite, employee is responsible for remaining 40%; vision and dental available at employee’s expense), company-contributed 401(k)
  • 15 days of paid time off annually
  • 8 paid holidays
  • Monthly team lunches
  • Paid professional memberships
  • Commuter/parking assistance
  • Annual holiday team gathering
  • Team building events
  • Modern, customized workspace (full gym at no cost, kitchen with free coffee, water, pop and snacks)