The legal services challenge
The most common problems that law firms experience in their marketing are:
- Your firm's growth may be stuck or inconsistent
- The way your professionals and staff explain the firm's value may be inconsistent (internally and externally)
- Prospects and clients probably see little or no differentiation from competing firms
- You're having issues recruiting
- You have a limited marketing strategy or perhaps none at all
- The ROI on your firm's marketing is either nonexistent or unknown
how we share your story
Diagnose before you prescribe — that’s our mantra. You have to understand your unique, compelling and memorable Story first, so your law firm has the right strategy to deliver the best results from your marketing. We collaboratively uncover and develop your story, then we share it through the right mix of:
Paid (digital ads, etc.)
Earned (media relations)
Shared (social media)
Owned (thought leadership)
Changing your approach
Powering every law firm is a unique story that makes it stand out. Do you know how to capitalize on your Story and share it? Far too often, legal services marketing is about jumping on the newest marketing ideas without understanding what makes your law firm different. If this is what you've been doing, you're bound to be disappointed.
of legal firms hire external marketing firms to do their marketing work.
of law firms say their best marketing channel is buying web leads.
of law firms spend most of their marketing budget online.
Drop us a line.
Our team knows what strategies are needed to set you apart from other leaders in your industry. Reach out to begin sharing your organization’s authentic story.