Marketing should drive action
The most common problems that technology companies experience in their marketing are:
- Growth may be stuck or inconsistent
- The way your team explains your technological value is inconsistent (internally and externally)
- Prospects and clients probably see little or no differentiation from competing solutions
- You're having issues recruiting to keep the innovation going
- You have a limited marketing strategy or perhaps none at all
- The ROI on your marketing is either nonexistent or unknown
how we share your story
Diagnose before you prescribe — that’s our mantra. You have to understand your unique, compelling and memorable Story first, so your tech company has the right strategy to deliver the best results from your marketing. We collaboratively uncover and develop your story, then we share it through the right mix of:
Paid (digital ads, etc.)
Earned (media relations)
Shared (social media)
Owned (thought leadership)
Growth starts with your Story
Your technological solution has a unique Story. Is your marketing making it stand out? Do you know how to capitalize on your Story and share it? Far too often, technology marketing is about highly technical details that mean nothing to the people who hire you. If your focus has been on the details instead of the transformative Story of your solution, you're bound to be disappointed.
of B2B buyers look for more information from industry thought leaders before buying.
of tech buyers think video is the most useful form of content.
of tech buyers are spending at least as much time, if not more, consuming content than one year ago.