Build the right strategy
It's no longer your father's (or grandfather's) manufacturing. The digital age has changed practically everything. The most common problems that manufacturers experience in their marketing are:
- Your company's growth may be stuck or inconsistent because you're relying on outdated marketing and sales channels
- The way your team and partners explain your value may be inconsistent and seriously outdated
- Prospects and clients probably see little or no differentiation from competitors because you're selling on price, not your story
- You're having issues recruiting because you don't have an attractive story
- You have a limited marketing strategy or perhaps none at all
- The ROI on your marketing is either nonexistent or unknown
Before engaging in any marketing efforts, you must first find your firm's Capital S story. Click below to download our step-by-step guide to WordWrite's StoryCrafting process.
how we share your story
Diagnose before you prescribe — that’s our mantra. You have to understand your unique, compelling and memorable Story first, so your company has the right strategy to deliver the best results from your marketing. We collaboratively uncover and develop your story, then we share it through the right mix of:
Paid (digital ads, etc.)
Earned (media relations)
Shared (social media)
Owned (thought leadership)
Stand out to be successful
Powering every business is a unique story that makes it stand out. Do you know how to capitalize on your Story and share it? Far too often, manufacturing marketing is about what used to work years ago, rather than understanding what makes your company different in today's digital age. If this is what you've been doing, you're bound to be disappointed.
of manufacturing content marketers use some form of inbound marketing.
of surveyed manufacturing marketers track their website visitors from source to sale.
of manufacturing firms don't have specific goals for their company's digital lead generation strategy.